Labels

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Perfect Blonde

     I've had about every hair color you could possibly think of. When it comes down to it, I have been searching for a hair color that really matches up with my personality. When I was in high school, I was convinced that this color was blue, lilac, pink, silver.. you name it. I guess everyone goes through that period of "trying to find themselves". Five years and many hair colors later.. I have found the one. Do blondes have more fun? I might spend my whole life testing that theory.

     For years I pictured platinum blonde as the color that I was destined to be. It was (for a short period of time), but I change as often as the seasons do. Lately I have been obsessed with golden, low-lighted, Blake Lively-esque hair. There is something about the way dimensional blonde makes you feel; a little older, a little more put together.

     No matter what your hair color is, I think the most important thing is to take care of your hair. There was actually a point in my life where my hair was so fried that I had to wear fake bangs. Yes, they make those. No, you do not want to wear them! After all of the serums and deep-conditioning masks I put on, I found the best remedy was simply to leave your hair alone. After about three years of brushing and letting my hair air dry (and avoiding all heating tools), my hair is finally healthy! When I do feel like going all out, I use this before I blow dry my hair. It makes your hair silky and it smells great. Definitely worth investing in.




Love my low lights!





No comments: